Wednesday 28 August 2013

Let it Snow!

In the great words of Bing Crosby... Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...



If you don't know already, I live in Australia, Melbourne to more precise and this snow season has had a dismal start to be modest.  So here is a mani to lift up the snow Gods and hopefully they will snow down on us so that we can ski!!! It's been cold and wet enough!


I started off with a gradient using OPI My Boyfriend Scales Wales and OPI What's With The Cattitude?


Then I moved on to stamping with OPI Can't Find My Czechbook from the Euro Collection and Bundle Monster BM-H02 from the Holiday Collection.  I just got this, so was a little excited to use it :) 











What you think?  I really need to improve my camera.  At the moment I'm limited by my iPhone (ooohh I can hear the groans from here).  And as you may already know from your own experiences the iPhone just does no justice to the real thing, especially the subtle gradient.

I really liked this mani and was a liitle sad to take it off.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Lots of love, xx Karen


1 comments:

Upbeat Nails said...

This is great (: love the gradient (:

Post a Comment