Thursday 15 November 2012

Nails, Shopping & New Hair-Do

Hi everyone.  So it's not a complete nail blog, but I'm sharing my week of retail & hair therapy.  I went into Zara on Saturday and I think I spent all my Christmas present money (and some more) a month early :P

I saw these red flats and fell absolutely in love with them.  That very night I put on OPI Red Lights Ahead... Where? I love the pair up.  I wear a lot of black and neutral colours and not very busy patterns, so I love having a statement item that just stands out.  And to pair it with my nails, I think is very chic.

Do you do this?  Do you match what you wear to your nails?


I also had a makeover this week.  I cut my hair! You're probably thinking, what's the big deal?? I've never had hair this short before, in fact I've never had short hair, full stop! I've always had long hair, so don't know what made me go the chop besides cutting off the yucky split ends. I feel I need to mention that I follow PlasmaSpeedo on YouTube and if you haven't seen her earlier videos she had mega long hair (right down to her butt) and chopped it short before entering the Navy.  I think she was my inspiration (even though my hair was not as long as hers) and was thinking of her when I was having my hair cut.  So now it's short and much healthier, and I'm getting used to it.

So drum roll... here is a pic of me with my short hair.


Thanks for sharing your day with me.

xx Karen




0 comments:

Post a Comment