Tuesday 3 July 2012

My New Carry Case - Picture Heavy

Hey Everyone.  I just had to share my new carry case you.  It finally arrived, didn't take long for shipment, so when it arrive in less than 2 weeks from the states I was very happy considering the size of the package.  Overall I think it was a good buy and investment and sharing my find with you.  If you're interested it also comes in Pink, or Zebra print :)



Took some photos before I loaded her up with my stuff.  And how I have up til now stored my polishes.

I go around do friends and families nails and needed something that was more user friendly than an old wine box my sister gave me, or a shoe box.  Found this on eBay and said to myself, enough, just buy it already! The case itself was $75, but what killed me the most was the postage to Australia... another $50 on top of that (ouch!) and that's why I'd hesitated for so long.

So here she finally is and I'm glad I bit the bullet and did it.  Totally worth it and now I can carry my polishes with me where ever I go with so much more ease and professiolism :-)



The first level has clear perspex and this is where I keep my pretties.  With the foam, it will hold 60 bottles, I took these out and can fit ALL my OPI's in there. Last count I had over 70.

The second level is a slide out draw with a little hatch to keep it safely closed, I keep my stamping stuff in here, nail files and other odd bits and pieces.

The bottom layer has removal dividers, so you can arrange them to best fit.  I've used this level for my bases, top coats and other polishes that don't necessarily need to be on display on the first layer.

Here are my OPI's in the wine box:



And the other polishes...
 I stored these in a straw box lined with linen I got from a craft shop, there's two layers of polish in here 







My Stamping stuff I keep in my Harrods Bag, here they are out of the bag...


Here are the products I got from my beauty course for manicures and pedicures.  This is the old shoebox I used to keep my OPI's in before the OPI's out grew the shoebox...



This is her all loaded up!

Top Compartment - The OPI's
  
Middle Draw - Stamping


Bottom Compartment, stuff

Well I've been wanting to do this for a while.  It's such a great storage unit.  Especially great for travelling and carting this stuff around with a lot more ease.

Hope you found this helpful, or just interesting.

xx Karen

5 comments:

Mish said...

Ohhhh I LOVE IT!!!!! My birthday's coming up soon.. hmm :) So glad you posted about this, I need another case.

Unknown said...

Thank Mish, I'm really glad you found this helpful. I'd been looking for a while and out of all the cases I came across, and this one was the best. Really good quality to, well made. xK

Starlight Radiance said...

That looks awesome! I need one! Like right now! :D

Unknown said...

Hi Karen
Do you have a link for where you purchased this? This looks awesome!

Unknown said...

Wow, blast from the past, Hi Monique.
My polish stash has long since out-grown this carry case...HaHa. So I've since upgraded to Helmer Drawers from Ikea. I believe that I purchased it on eBay. Had a quick search and couldn't find the same one, but I'm sure it's still out there!

Post a Comment