Tuesday 1 May 2012

OPI NYC Ballet Soft Shades Collection

Look what just arrived in the post!!

I know these have been out for a little while now, but OPI have released their NYC Ballet Soft Shades Collection for Spring 2012 (Autumn in Australia)

Currently at work so can't play with them right now, but looking forward to doing some swatches later when I get home. I'll post them up here when I've got some done.


L-R: Barre My Sole, Care to Danse?, Don't Touch My Tutu!,
You Callin' Me A Lyre?, Pirouette My Whistle, My Pointe Exactly.

My initial thoughts: 
They're a lot more colourful than I had anticipated.

What I mean by this is that i was expecting the colours to be more muted, a slight variation of nude white.  I'm very happy to see that they're not like that at all! Hopefully after I've done some swatches I can take some photos that will show their true colours.

Stay tuned.



0 comments:

Post a Comment