Friday 11 May 2012

NEW!! OPI Germany Collection - Fall 2012

I am very VERY exctied to share with you (if you don't already know) that OPI will be releasing a new line this Fall (Spring back here in Oz).  And I'm loving these colours not to mention the names too ;)

This is to follow up to a recently collection they released, the Holland Collection... am i sensing a trend here??


OPI Germany Collection - Fall 2012 (Spring for us peeps in the Southern Hemisphere)
Top row L-R:
My Very First Knockwurst
Don't Pretzel My Buttons
Berlin There Done That
Don't Talk Bach To Me
Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!
Schnapps Out Of It

Bottom row L-R:
Suzi & The 7 Düsseldorfs
Every Month Is Oktoberfest
Unfor-Greta-bly Blue
Deutsch You Want Me Baby
Danke-shiny Red
German-icure by OPI

Yes there are your critics that say there a lot of dupes in this new line... but hey you don't need to get the entire collection right!  and when is too much polish too much?? 

I personally can't wait to get my hands on these.  So keep an eye out at your local beauty store around August 8th.

What are your thoughts? Will you be getting any colours?

xx Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment